Help ICANN make a difference
Have you or has someone you know been through a DWP Health Assessment?
Could you use your experience to help others going through the same thing?
We are looking for people across Lancashire, including Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool, to volunteer at ICANN.
You can volunteer and support people in your own area.
Giving is a great way to receive.
We assist at Assessment Centres across Lancashire
PIP and ESA Assessment Centres are located at:
- The Foundry in Blackburn,
- Newfield House and Warbreck House in Blackpool,
- White Cross Business Park and Mitre House in Lancaster,
- Ormskirk Hospital,
- Greenbank and Marshall House in Preston,
- Brun House and Howard Street Community Health Centre in Burnley.
Small acts of kindness make the world a better place.
Watch our recent film to see how we help
Can you be an 'angel by the side' of someone at a Benefits health assessment?
ICANN offers you:
- Free training,
- A range of different volunteering roles to suit,
- Ongoing support and supervision,
- Regular volunteer peer meetings,
- Continuous development opportunities.
Volunteer with ICANN and do something today to help others.
- Volunteering can help to improve your confidence and self-esteem.
- ICANN volunteers make a huge difference by helping people who find it difficult to speak up for themselves.
- As a volunteer you can build on your existing skills as well as developing new ones.
- Joining ICANN is a great way to meet people and be part of a friendly team.